AUBAINERIE CONTEST – “A colorful bBck to School with Deserres”
- The “A colorful back to school with Deserres’’ Contest is organized by Aubainerie (hereafter the “Contest Organizer”). It is being held online, from August 15th, 2019, to September 2nd, 2019, at 11:59 PM (ET), (hereafter the “Duration of the Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all residents of Canada aged 18 or over who have a valid Facebook account.
- Employees, agents and representatives of stores and franchises of Aubainerie, Aubainerie Entrepôt and AUB44, as well as their affiliated companies, advertising and marketing agencies, partners, participating merchants, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this Contest, as well as any other individuals who are directly related to the Contest, including their immediate family members (siblings, children, mother, father), their legal and common-law spouses, and all those residing with these employees, representatives and agents, can not enter the contest.
HOW TO ENTER
No purchase required.
- There is one (1) way to enter the contest. Participants must like Aubainerie’s Facebook page, like the contest post “A colourful Back to school with DeSerres’’ and write in the post’s comment section with whom they would like to go shopping, between August 15th, 2019, and September 2nd, 2019, at 11:59 PM (ET).
Contest participants must observe the following restrictions. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to reject a participant’s entry or entries if he or she does not conform to the following:
Limit of one (1) entry per person, from August 15th, 2019, to September 2nd, 2019, at 11:59 PM (ET).
- The following conditions apply to the prize:
- One (1) $250 Deserres gift card.
- The following conditions apply to the prize:
The prize may not be exchanged, transferred, reimbursed or exchanged for cash. If the winner is not satisfied with one or more articles purchased, he may return or exchange them for articles with the same value, for free,
according to Aubainerie’s return and refunds politic.
- A draw will be held at Aubainerie’s Head Office on September 4, 2019. If one or many entry forms drawn do not conform to all the conditions described in these Contest Rules, these participants entry forms will be declared invalid and a new draw will be held according to these Contest Rules until all participants are chosen and declared winner.
- Chances that a person is randomly selected depends on the number of persons who entered the contest between August 15th, 2019, and September 2nd, 2019, at 11:59 PM (ET)--, in accordance with paragraphs 2,3,4 and 5.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- In order to be declared winner, the selected participant must:
a) Have correctly completed the method of participation in accordance to paragraphs 2,3 and 4.
b) Be selected on September 4,2019, during the draw at the Aubainerie’s head office.
c) Fill out and sign the Declaration and Release Form (hereafter “Declaration Form”), which will be emailed to him or her, and return it duly addressed to the Contest Organizer, within three (7) days of its reception.
Failure to observe any of the conditions described in the above paragraph or any other condition described in these Contest Rules will result in the annulment of all participants drawn entry, and a new draw for this prize will be held according to these Contest Rules until all drawn participants are declared winner.
- Prizes will be delivered within two (2) to four (4) weeks of the reception of the filled out and signed Declaration Form, depending on the winners’ financial institution.
- Verification. The entries are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer. Any entry that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be automatically rejected and will not grant a right to the prize.
- Non-compliance. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual or invalidate one or several entries of any Contest participant or individual wishing to participate in the Contest in a way that is non-compliant with these Contest Rules. This person may face legal charges.
- Acceptance of prize. Any prize must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and cannot be transferred to another party, substituted by a different prize (except if the winner wants to return or exchange an item of his purchase order) or partially or completely cashed in, subject to the subsection below.
- Prize substitution. If, for reasons unrelated to the winning party, the Contest Organizer is not able to award the prize (or a part thereof) as described in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizer undertakes to award a prize (or part thereof) of the same nature and equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the equivalent value of the prize (or part thereof) described in these Contest Rules in cash.
- Refusal to accept prize. Should the participant whose entry has been randomly drawn refuse to accept the prize as described in these Contest Rules, the Contest Organizer will be discharged of any obligation related to the prize with regards to this participant.
- Limitation of liability – use of prize. The prize winner releases Aubainerie and Aubainerie Entrepôt stores and franchises, their affiliate companies, advertising and marketing agencies, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability over damages which may result from the redemption or use of the prize. If requested, the prize winner must agree to sign a declaration and release form to this effect before becoming the official winner and redeeming his or her prize.
- Limitation of liability – functioning of Contest. Aubainerie, Aubainerie Entrepôt and AUB44 stores and franchises, their affiliate companies, advertising and marketing agencies, employees, agents, and representatives shall hold no liability with relation to improper functioning of any computer equipment, software or online communication that may be related to any faulty, incomplete, or incomprehensible transmission, or any deletion of information by any computer or network, and which could limit or prevent an individual from participating in the Contest. Aubainerie, Aubainerie Entrepôt and AUB44 stores and franchises, their affiliates, advertising and marketing agencies, employees, agents, and representatives shall hold no liability for any damage or loss which may result, directly or indirectly, partially or entirely, from the downloading process of any software or any form, or from the transmission of any information related to the Contest participation.
- Modification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in its entirety or in part if an event, error or any human intervention should occur which would adversely affect the administration, safety, impartiality, or progress of the Contest as it has been described in these Contest Rules, subject to approval by the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required. In no event shall any Aubainerie, Aubainerie Entrepôt and AUB44 stores and franchise, their affiliate companies, advertising and marketing agencies, product or service suppliers for this Contest, as well as their employees, agents and representatives be obliged to award any more prizes than allowed for in these Contest Rules, or to award prizes in a way that is not compliant with these Contest Rules.
- Impossibility to act – work conflict. Aubainerie, Aubainerie Entrepôt and AUB44 stores and franchises, their affiliates, advertising and marketing agencies, employees, agents, and representatives shall bear no liability under any circumstance in which their impossibility to act results from an event or situation beyond their control, or in a strike, lock-out or any other work conflict at their organization, or in any organization or company whose services are used for the purposes of this Contest.
- Limitation of liability – participation. By entering or trying to enter this Contest, all individuals release the Contest Organizer, its affiliate companies, advertising and/or marketing agencies, employees, agents, and representatives from any damages which may result from their participation or attempt at participation in this Contest.
- Authorization. By entering this Contest, the winning party authorizes the Contest Organizer, its partners, representatives and prize suppliers to use their name, photos, images, comments with regards to the prize, place of residence and/or voice commentary, if required, and do so without any form of remuneration, and at the sole discretion of the Contest Organizer, without a time limitation, in any form of media, worldwide, for purposes of advertising or for any purpose deemed relevant.
- Communication with participants. There will be no communication (other than at entry time) or correspondence between participants and the Contest Organizer for the purposes of this Contest, other than with the individual whose entry form is selected for a prize.
- Decisions of Contest Organizer. All decisions made by the Contest Organizer or its representatives as related to this Contest shall be final and binding, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec in relation to any issue that may be relevant to the latter’s jurisdiction.
- Litigation. Any litigation with regards to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation with regards to the awarding of the prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of a legal intervention and the possibility of a ruling.
- Identification of participant. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, the participant is the individual whose personal-information details are provided during the telephone contact. This is the individual receive the prize if he or she is declared a winner.